Need a lightweight, powerful and rock-solid burning application that would work with your drive? Small, easy to start, intuitive to use and powerful, featuring all you need- it is DeepBurner.
DeepBurner will be able to solve most of your burning needs: be it burning of Data/Audio/Video CDs, all types of DVDs, composing photo albums and even burning backups. Every operation starts with a simple wizard, thus virtually everyone can use DeepBurner.
DeepBurner Free is intended for home users. It works on Windows 95/98/2000/NT/ME/XP and is virtually compatible with ANY CD/DVD burner.
- You can easily create and burn regular data CDs/DVDs
- AudioCD recording functionality is included
- Quickly build and burn ISO Images
- Supports IDE/EIDE, USB, SCSI, and Fire Wire CD/DVD writers
- Overburn function
- Buffer underrun technology "Burn-Proof"
- DAO, SAO and TAO Writing methods support
- Support for CD-R / CD-RW / DVD-R / DVD+R / DVD-RW / DVD+RW / DVD-RAM
- Create Multi-session CDs
- Bootable CD/DVD support
- Dynamically adjustable drive buffer size
- High Performance File/Disc Caching
- Supports Long File Name (Joliet) File Systems
- Creates ISO (100% DOS/Windows) compatible data CDs/DVDs
- Supports multiple simultaneous recorders
- Easy to use wizards help you create any type of burning project
- The Autorun Wizard makes it easy to create effective autoruns for your CDs
- You can even easily make your own cover, booklet or case insert
- Multi-language interface, of course
Fixed all known omissions since the latest version, updated language files and made some optimization improvements with regard to burning data CDs and data DVDs.